Apple Store review
The Apple Store app is logically the best place to start shopping for your Apple products, from your iPhones, iPads, Homepods to Mac Books and Apple Watches. Find out which accessories are compatible with your own devices and trade in your original Apple products for newer ones. With the Apple Store app, you can access and control all your shopping and get news directly on your phone without ever going to the web store.
The Apple Store app lets you get personalized service from Apple for all your needs by:
- Providing device upgrades.
- Ordering new devices and get special Apple discounts.
- Talking directly to Apple representatives.
- Managing your Apple account and ID.
- Knowing which accessories are compatible with your device.
- Checking the order status of your device.
- Getting news about new Apple products directly on your device.
- Finding an Apple store near your location.
- Ability to access Apple Pay directly, scan QRs or buy directly.
You’ll also be able to check what’s new on the Apple Store and get recommendations based on your previous purchases. Moreover, you may find shipping details, invoices and see savings associated with each purchase you make.
The Apple Store app works perfectly on any Apple device (iOS 10.0 or later). The best part of the app is the fact that you can get personalized help directly from customer service and control all your functions directly from your Apple device. The reps are very responsive, and you can follow up on all your devices, orders and purchases with ease. Occasionally, the mobile app will require you to follow up on queries through the web app, especially where some orders or upgrades were induced. These issues are, however, quickly resolved if you communicate with the service reps.